Sandwich Bread

10/04/2014 06:18:00 pm 0 Comments A+ a-


White bread is a staple food for everyone . Whenever we feel hungry what we do , we would just grab a sandwich bread , toast it with butter , jam or any spread and voila !gives an exotic experience. I always wonder how other bloggers make sandwich bread and think this way  impossible to me. After lots of thinking and searching I finally baked my first ever bread. I  checked it 100 times while it was baking in the oven and I was so worried, how it would be. But finally results were so perfect and I was happy that I have done it in my first attempt. My bread was all perfect , I sliced it and send half of the loaf to my mum's  place , they said is it store bought or home made.We enjoyed garlic bread made from it . 
So let's start the recipe. Yum 
Recipe source :Chefinyou
White Bread
White Bread

White Bread
White Bread

Ingredients:
3 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup water , lukewarm
1 cup milk , lukewarm
2 1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon unsalted butter

Method:
Take 3 and 1/4 cup of flour and salt in a bowl . Combine with hand whisker.
In another bowl take milk, water, butter, honey, and yeast and combine until miked well.
Make a well in the center of flour mixture and add the liquid to the flour. Mix until it start forming a dough.
Turn the dough into a lightly floured work surface and knead dough for about 10 minutes. If dough seems a bit sticky add the remaining flour and knead again.
Place dough in very lightly oiled bowl and Cover with plastic wrap; Keep it in warm place until dough doubles in size for about 1 hour.

White Bread
White Bread
Once dough rises punch it back , turn on work surface and shape the dough into a loaf and place it in a greased loaf pan.
Cover with plastic wrap; set aside in warm place until dough almost doubles in size about 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees . Remove plastic wrap from loaf pan. Bake for about 40 to 50 minutes. You may check it by tapping the bottom of the loaf and it should sounds hollow.
Cool completely on wire rack . Cut slices with serrated knife.

White Bread
White Bread
Serve with butter , jam or whatever you want .

White Bread
White Bread
From Close Up ..

White Bread
White Bread
Serve- 1 loaf. Baking time -50 minutes

Please feel free to comment or share your encouraging ideas!